From The Dim Future Wiki
A tool is a permanent that is associated with one character and travels with that character.
Tools have the following implied abilities:
- If this is undrained, you do not need to pay its restore cost.
- When this comes into play, associate it with target character that shares a faction with this. This target character may be on any area.
- Continuously check if this is associated with a character that shares a faction with it, if it is not disassociate it.
- 0: Disassociate this, and place it on the area where the previously associated character is located.
- 0: Associate this with target character you control that shares a faction with it and is on the same area. Drain this. If this is not associated, any player may play this ability. (Play as a slow action)
- Continuously give control of this to the controller of the associated character unless that player already has control.
- When this is associated with a character all previous associations are ended.
- If the associated character becomes drained, this becomes drained.
- If this is associated with a character, this may not be damaged except by actions that specifically state that they may damage associated tools.