From The Dim Future Wiki
A game is what it sounds like. There can be 2 or more players.
- Each player shuffles their deck and each player's deck is cut by one of their opponents.
- A die is rolled and the player with highest roll is the initial aggressive player.
- Players put areas into play as described in: Area
- Beginning with the aggressive player and progressing in turn order, each player puts their leader into play on one of their areas.
- All players simultaneously add all initial energy from their leader and areas to their pool.
- All players simultaneously draw up to their maximum hand sizes.
- The aggressive player (from the earlier die roll) becomes the aggressive player for the first turn.
- Play continues until only one leader is left in the game.