From The Dim Future Wiki
- Change "Leader" to "Controller"
- Replace "commander" with "officer"
- Officer can be the source of an "order" and any character can be the source of a "action". Order is a sub class of action.
- Each faction should have a characteristic energy ratio. Also faction capability list (what kind of thing each faction can and cannot do).
- Cross-faction synergy/anti-synergy
- Energy balance all factions (restore)
- Different types for commander and character actions (or maybe a keyword ability for one or the other)
- Areas with various sub types (Machine, etc)
- Limit of 2 areas of the same name in a deck?
- Damage based area capture?
- NO unlimited X damage. Always either fixed or limited.
- Area placement restrictions to make placement more tactical?
- 6 chosen areas (no wastelands) played face down. Maybe one Wasteland as a seed in the middle of the board.
- Universal Quick Guide: Should duplicate range of card
- Zot staff balance. Ideas:
- Only reduce to 1 hit point
- Limit total damage it can do (to 8 perhaps)
- Lazur too big
- FIHC: init costs +2, restore costs -1
- Combat body draining? (unique)
- Cheaper combat body option (Choices are good)
- Needs small stuff
- Area with commander
- Installation to Jam commanders
- Jumping units: moves more than 1 area in 1 move action.